Tesco Chicken & Bacon Sub
- Energy1935kJ 460kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 993kJ / 236kcal
- Chicken breast, seasoned mayonnaise and smoked sweetcure streaky bacon in a maize topped white sub roll.
- Maize topped soft sub. Hand filled with chicken breast, beechwood smoked bacon and mayonnaise. Our sub rolls have been specially created by our bakers to complement the fillings selected by our chefs. These fillings are expertly layered by hand into soft sub rolls, which are delivered daily to our stores.
- Maize topped soft sub.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Chicken Breast (26%), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Smoked Sweetcure Streaky Bacon (6%)(Pork Belly, Sugar, Salt, Emulsifier (Sodium Triphosphate), Honey, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)), Maize, Cornflour, White Wine Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Pasteurised Egg Yolk, Yeast, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Sodium Salts of Fatty Acids), Palm Oil, Cracked Black Pepper, Mustard Flour, White Pepper, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Sunflower Oil, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Wheat Starch.
- May contain sesame seeds and milk.For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from Thailand
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Tray. Card widely recycled Film. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each Pack|
|Energy||993kJ / 236kcal||1935kJ / 460kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019