- Gripe Water Dual Action
- Terpeneless Dill Seed Oil 2.3mg/5mL
- Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate 52.5mg/5mL
- Gripe is caused by muscle spasms and excess acid created when air bubbles form in a baby's tummy. When the air bubbles get trapped in a baby's stomach, the stomach thinks it is full of food, so acids are produced which would normally break down the food particles. These acids are not needed and can cause irritation. At the same time, because the stomach is full of air bubbles its muscles are unable to relax causing cramps and spasms.
- Woodward's Gripe Water contains oil of Dill herb and Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate and brings relief of wind and gripe.
- Dill Oil warms and relaxes the tummy, breaking down trapped air bubbles. Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate neutralises acid in the baby's tummy. The results are usually a resounding burp.
- Alcohol & sugar free
- Oral Solution
- Relief of wind and gripe
- Dual Action
- Pack size: 150ml
Each 5ml spoonful contains: Terpeneless Dill Seed Oil 2.3mg/5ml, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate 52.5mg/5ml, Also contains: E215, E217, E219, Sodium, Maltitol, See leaflet for further information, Alcohol Free, Sugar Free, Colour Free
- Lifestyle Other Text: Alcohol & sugar free
Discard the contents of this bottle 14 days after opening., Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use Woodward's Gripe Water
- Check that the cap-ring seal is not broken before first use.
- Shake the bottle well.
- Read the leaflet on the bottle carefully before use.
- For Oral Use
- Babies up to 1 month old: Not to be used.
- 1-6 months old: One 5ml spoonful.
- 6-12 months old: Two 5ml spoonfuls.
- The doses may be given during or after each feed, up to 6 times in 24 hours.
- If symptoms persist, medical advice should be sought.
Name and address
- PL Holder:
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
- 103-105 Bath Road,
- SL1 3UH,
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 1
Do not use this product where impaired kidney function or hypersensitivity to the preservatives E215, E217 and E219 exists. Keep out of the sight and reach of children
150 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016