Domestos Original Bleach 2L
- Bleach Original
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative
- Domestos Extended Germ Kill Thick Bleach kills all known germs dead with its' special CTAC™ formula.
- Nothing protects for as long when it comes to toilet bleach, as the extended Germ Kill formula gives you long lasting protection in the toilet.
- Domestos bleach is also the only toilet cleaner to be accredited by The Royal Society for Public Health.
- Kills all known germs dead
- Certified by RSPH Royal Society for Public Health
- Pack size: 2L
Disinfectant: Sodium Hypochlorite 4.5g per 100g, <5%: Chlorine Based Bleaching Agents (Sodium Hypochlorite); Non-Ionic Surfactants; Cationic Surfactants; Soap; Perfume
Keep in a cool place and store upright., Keep only in the original container.
Preparation and Usage
- Usage: Directions for Use
- Child resistant cap
- To open: Push down on cap and turn anti-clockwise
- After use: Replace cap and turn clockwise until tight
- Use Neat - Disinfection and Extended Germ Kill:
- Toilets: Apply under rim (around 80ml) and leave overnight to kill germs and remove stains.
- Kitchen/Bathroom drains: apply into drain to disinfect and eliminate unpleasant smells.
- Sinks: apply into plugholes and overflow; leave for 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Use Dilute - Disinfection:
- Floors and work surfaces: 120ml of Domestos per 5 litres of water. Do not use neat on floors.
- Dishcloths and sponges: 60ml of Domestos in half bucket of water for soaking.
- Use Dilute - Bleaching:
- To bleach Whites: 20ml of Domestos per 5 litres of water, for overnight soaking. Rinse after use.
- For septic tanks add 20ml.
- Always use a plastic container. Suitable for use in septic tanks.
- 1 x Cap = 15ml
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Please read the label for use instructions and test on small inconspicuous area before use
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Unilever House,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever Ireland,
- Unilever UK Ltd.,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- National Digital Park,
- Dublin 24,
- Questions, comments or suggestions? Call our Domestos Hygiene Adviser:
- UK: 0800 776645
Precautions Do not use on enamel or plated metal (chrome/gold) surface. Do not use undiluted on floors. Do not use on wool, silk, coloureds, man made fibres, leather or garments with a special finish e.g. flameproof. Always refer to the garment label. Take care not to spill on fabrics/furnishings/carpets as damage will result. Always wipe up spillages and rinse thoroughly with clean water. Wash hands after use. Warning! Do not mix with other products. May release dangerous gases (Chlorine). Irritating to eyes and skin. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Irritant Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use
2 Litres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016