- Brut - Sparkling White French Champagne
- Since 1743 Moët & Chandon has been the world's most loved champagne. With a perfect balance of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier, Moët Impérial Brut offers a bright fruitiness, a seductive palate and an elegant maturity, revealing aromas of pear, citrus and brioche.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Purveyors of Champagne Champagne Moët & Chandon Épernay
- Wine of France
- Pack size: 375ml
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- A fresh crisp palate reveals white-fleshed fruits (apple, pear, white peach), citrus fruits (lemon), floral notes (lime blossom) and elegant hints of brioche and fresh nuts.
Region of Origin
Moet & Chandon
Type of Closure
Champagne Blend: 30% to 40% Pinot Noir, 30% to 40% Pinot Meunier and 20% to 30% Chardonnay
- A careful blend of three grape varieties (Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, and Chardonnay), Moet Imperial reflects the diversity and complementarity of these champagne varietals.
- Moët has been associated with the sparkle of success and glamour since the House was founded in 1743 by Claude Moët. These are the values that they share and the values that inspired the founder's grandson Jean-Remy Moët to share the champagne with the world.
- Produced in Northeast France in the heart of champagne country with the most extensive estates in the region.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store between 10 and 12°C in a dark environment.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of France
Preparation and Usage
- Serve chilled (8 to 10°C).
Name and address
- Champagne Moët & Chandon,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016