- Alsace Appellation d'origine Protegee Gewurztraminer
- The family owned winery behind our Gewurztraminer has created an elegant wine full of sweet lychee and passionfruit flavours with hints of spices. The intensity of the wine pairs well with spicy food such as Thai curries.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.
- Nose : Aromas of flowers, spices and exotic fruits such as litchi and passion fruit. Palate : Rich, full-bodied and well-structured. Lovely length on the palate
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Grapes are harvested at perfect ripeness. Alcoholic fermentation during 10 days under controlled temperatures. The wine is then racked, filtered and bottled.
- Alsace owns a mosaïc of terroirs very different from each other.
- Alsatian vineyard is situated at the foot of the Vosges, between Marlenheim and Thann.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 3 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||318kJ / 77kcal||398kJ / 96kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019