- Energy1435kJ 340kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1264kJ / 300kcal
- 12 Months matured by Christmas day, Christmas pudding with COURVOISIER® VS Cognac.
- 12 Months matured by Christmas day, Christmas pudding with COURVOISIER® VS Cognac. Infused with Cider, Amontillado Sherry, and Ruby Port
- Infused with Cider, Amontillado Sherry, and Ruby Port
- Pack size: 907g
Vine Fruits (38%), Demerara Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Brandy Soaked Glacé Cherries (6%), Cider (4.5%), COURVOISIER® VS Cognac (4%), Vegetable Suet, Sherry (2.5%), Almonds, Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Pecan Nuts, French Brandy (2%), Humectant (Glycerol), Molasses, Orange Peel, Ruby Port (1%), Single Cream (Milk), Colour (Plain Caramel), Lemon Peel, Mixed Spice, Yeast, Salt, Spirit Vinegar, Wheat Protein, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Acetyltartaric Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Orange Oil, Lemon Oil, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
Vine Fruits contain: Raisins, Sultanas, Vostizza Currants.
Brandy Soaked Glacé Cherries contain: Cherries, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Brandy, Colour (Anthocyanins), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
Vegetable Suet contains: Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Sunflower Oil.
- Contains milk, gluten, wheat, egg, almond and pecan. Also, may contain other nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Instructions: 800W 5 mins 900W 4 1/2 mins.
Leave in plastic basin and pierce film lid several times.
Heat on full power for 2 1/2 minutes (800W) / 2 1/2 minutes (900W).
Stand for 2 minutes
Heat on full power for a further 2 1/2 minutes (800W) / 2 minutes (900W).
Stand for 1 minute after heating.
Remove the film lid and turn upside down onto a plate.
Instructions: Leave in plastic basin with film lid on. Place in a steamer over boiling water, or alternatively, use a large saucepan with a trivet or an upturned heat-resistant saucer. Place the basin on the trivet/saucer and add boiling water to come 1/3 of the way up the basin. Steam with film lid on for 2 hours, topping up with boiling water as necessary. Do not allow to boil dry. Remove the film lid and turn upside down onto a plate. Time: 2 hours
- Remove from outer packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guielines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- contains alcohol.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove cherry stones, some may remain.Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||A serving contains|
|Energy||1264kJ / 300kcal||1435kJ / 340kcal|
contains alcohol.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove cherry stones, some may remain.Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019