- Energy960kJ 229kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1579kJ
- Butter enriched (11%) pastry cases with a mincemeat filling (46%), baked with a sparkling of sugar.
- Deep Filled Mince Pies, with a delicious, rich and fruity mincemeat in a butter enriched pastry case. Exceedingly good Christmas moments with Mr Kipling
- Mr. Kipling, what a lovely fellow.
- A proper all rounder and a man with a belief that if something is worth doing, it is worth doing exceedingly well indeed.
- So it is with Mr. Kipling's cakes.
- Have you tried Mr Kipling's exceedingly good Cherry Bakewells?
- 100% natural flavours % no artificial colours
- No hydrogenated fat
- Suitable for vegetarians
Mincemeat Filling (Sugar, Bramley Apple Purée, Sultanas, Raisins, Glucose Syrup, Apricot Filling (Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Apricot Purée, Sugar, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acid (Citric Acid), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrates)), Currants, Candied Mixed Peel (Orange Peel, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Lemon Peel, Sugar, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide)), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Treacle, Mixed Spices (Cinnamon, Coriander, Caraway, Fennel, Nutmeg, Cloves, Ginger, Turmeric), Barley Malt Extract, Acid (Acetic Acid), Preservatives (Sodium Metabisulphite (Sulphites), Potassium Sorbate, Sulphur Dioxide), Flavouring), Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oils (Palm Rapeseed), Unsalted Butter (Milk), Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Salt, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate)
- May also contain Nuts
Best stored in a cool, dry place
Instructions: All cooking appliances vary in performance, these are given as guidelines only.
Take care upon heating as the filling may be extremely hot and the pastry can become fragile.
Instructions: (Conventional Oven): Keeping the pies in their foils, place the pies onto a baking tray and place the tray on the middle shelf of a preheated oven at 190°C/375°F/Fan 170°C/Gas Mark 5 for 6 minutes.
Carefully baked in the UK
Number of uses
This pack contains 6 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
Carton. Card - Widely Recycled Tray. Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Mr Kipling Quality Guarantee:
- We want you to enjoy these Mince Pies at their very best. If you are not completely satisfied, or if you have any questions or comments, please retain the packaging and contact our consumer care team.
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Visit www.mrkipling.co.uk
- 0800 0223393 (between 9.00am and 5.00pm Mon - Fri)
- ROI 1800 93 2814 (between 9.00am and 5.00pm Mon - Fri)
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
6 x Pies
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per pie (60g)|
|of which Saturates||6.1g||3.7g|
|of which Sugars||32.4g||19.7g|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-|
|This pack contains 6 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020