- Energy196 kJ 46 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Per 100g
- Light Sponge Cakes with Dark Crackly Chocolate and a Smashing Orangey Centre
- To find out how exercise and a balanced diet can help a healthy lifestyle, visit www.123healthybalance.com
- Join us at Facebook/jaffacakes
- McVitie's Jaffa Cakes: The original blend of dark crackly chocolate, light sponge & the smashing orangey bit
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 450g
Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Plain Chocolate (19%) [Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Salt and/or Shea), Butter Oil (Milk), Cocoa Butter, Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithin, E476), Natural Flavouring], Sugar, Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Whole Egg, Water, Dextrose Monohydrate, Concentrated Orange Juice (8% Orange Juice Equivalent), Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Oils (Sunflower, Palm), Humectant (Glycerine), Acid (Citric Acid), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Emulsifiers (E471, Soya Lecithin), Raising Agents (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dried Whole Egg, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Natural Orange Flavouring, Colour (Curcumin)
- Contains: Eggs, Milk, Soya, Wheat
Store in a cool, dry place.For Best Before See Other End
Number of uses
Typical number of cakes per pack: 36
Name and address
- Freepost NAT 4520,
- LE65 1NZ.
- Quality Guarantee
- Please contact us on our Careline if you have any feedback on our products, or write to the Consumer Services Team, enclosing your pack, complete with the Best Before panel and contents. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Tel: Freephone (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm) UK 0500 011710, Republic or Ireland 1800 409317
- Consumer Services Department,
- Freepost NAT 4520,
- LE65 1NZ,
- Email via: www.unitedbiscuits.com
36 x Cakes
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Cake (12.2g)|
|of which saturates||4.1g||0.5g|
|of which sugars||52.5g||6.4g|
|Typical number of cakes per pack: 36||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019