Herta Classics Hot Dogs 10 Pack, 350 G
- Energy416kJ 100kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1181 kJ
- Beechwood Smoked Pork Frankfurters.
- For more exciting and fun ideas check out www.herta.co.uk
- Did you know that you can enjoy Herta Frankfurters as part of a varied balanced diet & healthy lifestyle?
- Have a look at the delicious recipes that we have developed especially for you and your family. Many of the recipes contain at least one portion of your 5 a day for fruit and vegetables and many have been developed looking at the salt and fat levels keeping the levels in line with healthy eating guidelines.
- Put some Fun on the menu with Herta great tasting frankfurters Hot Dogs!
- You can create your very own tasty Hot Dog or try Mixing, Chopping, Dicing Herta as part of a delicious easy family meal.
- Made with care since 1897, Herta Classics Frankfurters are smoked with natural beechwood for extra flavour and can be simmered, fried, grilled, microwaved, baked or barbecued.
- Are you looking for a lighter alternative? Try our tasty Chicken Frankfurters; they contain 39% less fat and 67% less saturated fat than Herta Pork Frankfurters.
- Try Herta Frankfurters grilled or oven baked, it really brings out the flavour!
- Pork frankfurters / hot dog sausages
- Smoked with natural beechwood
- 74.5% pork
- Natural colours only
- A good source of protein
- Versatile and easy to prepare
- Can be frozen
- Pack size: 350g
- A good source of protein
Pork (74.5%), Water, Pork Fat, Lactose (Milk), Salt, Milk Proteins, Wheat Fibre, Yeast, Flavourings (Celery, Wheat), Pea Protein, Dextrose, Colours (Carmine, Paprika Extract), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite), Antioxidant (Sodium Erythorbate), Lactic Acid Culture, Natural Beechwood Smoke
Keep refrigerated. Once opened eat within 2 days, Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase. Defrost thoroughly before use. After defrosting keep refrigerated and eat within 2 days. Do not refreeze.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given only as a guide. Ensure that the product is hot throughout before serving.
- Hob (From Chilled): Place in a pan of simmering water for 4 minutes.
- Microwave (From Chilled): Heating Category E 850 W. Place 2 Classic Frankfurters on a microwavable plate and cover. Cook on Half Power for 1 min. Leave to stand for 30 sec before serving.
- Shallow Fry (From Chilled): Fry in a little hot oil over a moderate heat for 4 minutes, turning frequently.
Number of uses
10 Contains 10 servings
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
For children aged 4 years or below, we recommend slicing a frankfurter lengthways and then into small pieces. This is to prevent choking hazards.
350 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Serving**||% RI*|
|Energy||1181 kJ||416 kJ||-|
|-||285 kcal||100 kcal||5%|
|of which: saturates||9.8g||3.4g||17%|
|of which: sugars||2.0g||0.7g||<1%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|**One frankfurter (35g)||-||-||-|
|Contains 10 servings||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016