- Control shine and refresh your skin with the Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash! When our skin feels happy and clear it can give us a little boost; cleansing is the first step in any great skincare routine, and is even more effective when the product we use matches with our skin's needs. If you're looking to gently absorb excess oil with your choice of cleanser, our Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash is on-hand to help. Featuring ingredients like Pro-Vitamin B5, Zinc PCA and Witch Hazel, it helps to cleanse and exfoliate and is perfect even for sensitive skin.
- Our Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash is ideal for getting rid of the dirt and impurities that build up on the skin during the day, or whilst we sleep. Just pop a small amount into your hands, work into a lather and massage onto wet skin using gentle motions for a quick, effective exfoliating cleanse. Using exfoliating ingredients, this Clear Skin wash is great to use alongside our Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturiser to provide the long lasting shine control we seek out for our oily skin. Like all of our products, it contains no artificial perfume or colour, and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. Try our Refreshing Face Gel Wash.
- Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash contains a special blend of ingredients to gently cleanse and refresh your skin whilst giving long lasting shine control
- This soap free Face Cleanser is Infused with skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins such as Pro Vitamin B5, Zinc PCA and Witch Hazel
- This facial cleanser gently absorbs excess oil and controls shine
- Made with triple purified water, our purest possible water, this face wash provides instant hydration to the skin
- This cleanser for oily skin contains no artificial perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin, Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin
- This facial wash is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and approved
- Pack size: 150ML
Aqua, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Zinc PCA, Panthenol, Phytosphingosine, Pantolactone, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Hydrated Silica, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide, Xanthan gum, Benzophenone-4, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Methylparaben
- Caution: use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021