Kiwi Round Black Laces 75Cm/5 Hole
- Classic round thin black
- The Kiwi Classic Round Thin Black Laces are designed to provide a smart, understated lace for any type of shoe, specifically black business wear. The 75cm laces are specifically engineered for footwear containing five eyelets to give maximum fit and comfort to smart shoes. The thin lace design allows them to be used without applying heavy pressure to shoes and therefore helps them to retain their natural shape over a long-period of time. The laces are easily interchangeable in the event of damage or wear.
- To use the Kiwi Classic Round Thin Laces, simply remove from the packaging whilst ensuring that the length is suitable for the desired shoe. Take one of the aglets and thread it through the eyelets at the end of the shoe, making sure that the lace is evenly split between both sides of eyelets. Thread in your preferred style and tighten around the foot until comfortable. Although these laces can be used with almost any type of shoe, they are particularly helpful in preserving the longevity of smart, business footwear.
- Kiwi has been dedicated to developing market-leading foot and shoe care products for over a century after William Ramsey innovated the first restorative boot polish in 1908. Since that day, Kiwi has continued to formulate highly effective and forward thinking products to provide for a wide-ranging customer base. We understand that the people we serve all have different shoe care needs, which is why everything from our Kiwi Paste Polish and Colour Shine products through to our Kiwi Shoe Laces and Suede & Nubuck Cleaners are available globally across a massive spectrum of designs and formulas.
SC Johnson A family company since 1886. Fisk Johnson
- Smart black design allows for a professional finish to business footwear
- Kiwi Thin Laces allow for ultimate comfort across the top of the foot
- Specifically created for use with shoes of five eyelets for a perfect fit
- Easy to lace and quickly interchangeable if wear and tear occurs
- Gentle, thin lace material is kind to footwear and helps promote long-lasting shape
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in India
Name and address
- SC Johnson Ltd.,
- GU16 7AJ.
- SC Johnson Ltd.,
- GU16 7AJ.
- Tel: 0800 353353 (ROI 1800 409176)
1 x Pair of Laces
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016