Mini Babybel Original Cheese 12 Pack, 240 G
- Original Natural Cheese Snacks
- And did you know? Mini Babybel® Original Sharing Pack is
- - Suitable for vegetarians - its 100% real cheese
- - Fine to eat whilst your pregnant - it's made from pasteurized milk
- - Lactose- free
- Our Mini Babybel® promise is to provide you with nutritious, delicious and natural cheese snacks, bringing a smile to your lips when the hunger pangs hit - whether that's at work or at school, at home or on-the-go.
- Why not roll a net of Mini Babybel® Original - the red one - into your trolley today?
- And now for a cheesy joke:
- Did you hear about the cheese which failed to medal at the Olympics?
- A: It fell at the final curdle!
- Babybel, Babybel Original, Babybel Cheese, Mini Babybel, Cheese, Snacks, Natural Cheese, Cheese Singles
- PS: Need some other snack ideas? Why not try out our other Mini Babybel® cheese varieties…Mini Babybel® with Cheddar, Mini Babybel® with Gouda or even our Variety pack which has 3 scrumptious variants (Original, Cheddar Variety and Gouda Variety)…
- Mini Babybel® - the real, tasty cheese snack, loved by kids and adults because:
- It's rich in protein and calcium
- It's handy for lunchboxes and snacking - it's happy out of the fridge for up to 12 hours
- Big Sharing pack - 12 scrummy cheeses in every net!
- It's natural cheese. No additives, no preservatives, no colours
- Pack size: 20g
- Rich in protein and calcium
Natural Cheese made from Pasteurised Milk
- Free From: Lactose
- Free From Additives
- Free From Colours
- Free From Preservatives
Name and address
- Fromageries Bel,
- B.P. 292.08,
- 75361 Paris,
- Cedex 08,
- Consumer careline:
- 0800 030 4594 (GB) / 1 800 904 000 (ROI)
- Bel UK Consumer Care.
12 x 20 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 20g mini cheese:|
|of which saturates||16g||3.2g|
|of which sugars||traces||traces|
|Calcium||700mg (88% Reference Intake)||140mg (18% of Reference Intake)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016