Buxton Still Water 1.5Ltr
- Still Natural Mineral Water
- And because our pure water naturally bursts from St Ann's Spring in the Peak District, we do our best to keep nature on side. With our zero waste certified factory and 100% recyclable bottles, sustainability is at the heart of everything we do.
- Stay sharp and focused all day long. Keep a 1.5L bottle of our natural mineral water with you wherever you are for instant natural refreshment.
- Let's do this, Britain - today is here for the taking! Luckily for you, Buxton's Natural Mineral Water is always on hand. Helping you get the most out of your day by revitalising you on the go with our natural water.
- Perfect for the gym, the office, your busy week!
- Pack size: 1.5L
- Sugar free
Store in a cool, dry, clean place away from light, strong odours or chemicals. Consume within 3 days of opening., Best Before end: see bottle.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Bottled at source in the Peak District, England
Preparation and Usage
- Best served chilled
Plastic - Widely Recycled Bottle Recyclable Packing
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Good to talk - contact us free Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- Visit: www.buxtonwater.co.uk
- Visit: www.nestle.co.uk
1.5 Litres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Typical Analysis mg/l|
|Dry Residue at 180°C||280|
|pH at Source||7.4|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016