- 24-hour day cream locks in moisture to the skin
- Enriched formula with grape water & vitamin E
- 50ml pot for normal to combination skin
- 24hr* Hydrating vitamin-enriched day cream Normal and combination skin
- Is Garnier Essentials 24hr* Hydrating vitamin-enriched day cream right for me?
- Yes, if you are looking for non-stop hydration with a non-greasy effect. The fresh gel-cream formula is ideal as part of a daily care routine for normal to combination skin.
- How is it different?
- The light formula not only hydrates for 24hrs*, it is also enriched with vitamin E, to help protect skin against external aggressions. Skin's hydration is restored to a more optimal level. The delicately fresh and fruity fragrance offers an immediate sense of wellbeing.
- How does it work?
- 2 naturally-derived ingredients have been specially selected for their abilities to refresh and protect normal to combination skin:
- Grape water, obtained in its purest status using flash distillation.
- Vitamin E, renowned for its anti-free radical action.
- Skin is hydrated all day: 73% agree
- Skin feels refreshed and comfortable: 77% agree
- Skin feels softer: 71% agree
- *Instrumental test. ** Consumer test on 140 women during 4 weeks. Evaluation: % of satisfaction.
- Naturally-derived ingredients to take care of your skin.
- Enriched with grape water, selected for its refreshing properties and vitamin E, known for its anti-oxidant properties, the formula hydrates and helps to protect the skin.
- Garnier Skin Naturals Products
- We use, wherever possible, naturally derived active ingredients which have been carefully extracted to preserve their quality and purity.
- Formulated and dermatologically tested to ensure effectiveness and respect for your skin.
- New packaging studied with a view to reducing impact on the environment.
- Enriched with grape water
- Normal + combination skin
- Dermatologically tested
- Pack size: 50ml
Preparation and Usage
- Apply the Fresh Essentials 24hr* Hydrating day cream daily to the face and neck.
- *Instrumental test.
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- Garnier Customer Careline
- 0800 0854 375 (UK), 1800 818 675 (ROI)
- W6 8AZ.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019