Farley's Rusks Reduced Sugar Original 18'S 300G
- Farley's Reduced Sugar Rusks.
- Golden baked goodness.
- Packed with 7 key vitamins & minerals including iron and calcium.
- Farley's Rusks have been loved by mums and babies for generations.
- Experts in baking rusks for babies and toddlers.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- One Rusk provides 20% of your baby's daily iron requirement.
- No GM ingredients.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Each rusk is lovingly baked using baby grade ingredients.
- Contains 30% less sugars than Farley's Original Rusks.
- 18 Rusks per pack.
- Reduced Sugar.
- Pack size: 300g
- Reduced sugar
Wheat Flour, Maize Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Dextrose, Raising Agents (Ammonium Carbonates), Calcium Carbonate, Emulsifier (Monoglycerides), Niacin, Iron, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin A, Vitamin D
- No added milk ingredients but made in a bakery which uses milk
For maximum freshness twist or seal the inner foil bag., Store in a cool dry place., For best before date see base of pack.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in England
Preparation and Usage
- Rusks are a great way to gradually introduce your baby to solid foods.
- Simply crush in a bowl and mix with your baby's usual milk to form a puree for a first cereal.
- OR mix with fruit puree, custard or yogurt for a yummy dessert.
- OR great as a delicious finger food to encourage self-feeding, hand-eye coordination, biting and chewing as your baby develops.
- Safety at meal times.
- Always make sure that a responsible person is present when your baby is feeding. Your Health Visitor or Doctor can advise you on infant feeding. REMEMBER TO BRUSH TEETH REGULARLY. USE AS PART OF A VARIED WEANING DIET.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives No GM ingredients
Card - Widely Recycled Carton
Name and address
- H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd.,
- UB4 8AL.
- Contact us
- For information on feeding your little one, please call our friendly Heinz Careline team on 0800 212 991 (ROI Tel. 1800 995311) or visit www.heinzbaby.co.uk
- In all correspondence please quote the quality code on the base of pack.
- H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd.,
- UB4 8AL.
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 4
300 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||per Rusk (17g)||%LRV*|
|Energy||1727 kJ||294 kJ||-|
|-||409 kcal||70 kcal||-|
|Fat||8.5 g||1.4 g||-|
|-of which saturates||3.7 g||0.6 g||-|
|Carbohydrate||73.8 g||12.5 g||-|
|-of which sugars||20.1 g||3.4 g||-|
|Fibre||2.8 g||0.5 g||-|
|Protein||7.9 g||1.3 g||-|
|Salt||0.03 g||0.01 g||-|
|Vitamin A||450 µg||77 µg||19%|
|Vitamin D||10 µg||1.7 µg||17%|
|Thiamin||0.53 mg||0.09 mg||18%|
|Riboflavin||0.82 mg||0.14 mg||18%|
|Niacin||8.8 mg||1.5 mg||17%|
|Calcium||390 mg||66 mg||17%|
|Iron||7.0 mg||1.2 mg||20%|
|*LRV (Labelling Reference Value) is the amount of vitamin or mineral needed per day to meet the requirements of infants and young children||-||-||-|
|Each Rusk contains 20% of your baby's daily iron requirement||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016