- VINTAGE PORT 2007. Produce of Portugal. Oporto Portugal.
- A rich and structured wine with concentrated berry fruit character and rounded tannins layered with notes of ripe fig and cacao. Crafted from wines matured in wooden casks from a single year's grape harvest in the Douro Valley. This wine will continue to mature and develop in the bottle. Perfect with ripe blue cheeses, dried fruits and nuts. Vintage Port contains a natural sediment. Store the bottle on its side in a cool, dark place, turn upright one day before drinking and decant before serving, Once open, consume within one week.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites. Contains sulphites.
Store horizontally in a cool, dry place. This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored for up to ten years from purchase.
- Vintage Port contains a natural sediment. Store the bottle on its side in a cool, dark place, turn upright one day before drinking and decant before serving. Once open, consume within one week.
Number of uses
- Allergy advice: Contains Sulphites.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019