Tesco Finest Vintage Port 75Cl
- VINTAGE PORT 1997. Produce of Portugal. Oporto Portugal.
- A classic perfumed nose of rich dark berry fruit combined with fresh floral hints. On the palate full bodied and with an excellent tannic backbone leading to a long lingering finish.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites., Allergy Advice! Contains Sulphites
Store horizontally in a cool, dry place. This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored for up to ten years from purchase.
Number of uses
- Allergy advice: Contains Sulphites.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (50ml) contains|
|Energy||639.59kJ (153.29kcal)||319.80kJ (76.64kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016