- Non Permanent Hair Dye No Ammonia Dark Warm Brown 82
- Nice'n Easy Demi Permanent Hair Colour gives you a natural & healthy looking colour result.
- Ideal for first time colourers, its special system, with Aloe Vera and oils, leaves no visible root line, as the colour will gradually wash away. So no long term commitment
- More shades to choose from than any other product. Choose yours on www.clairol.co.uk
- Natural & healthy-looking colour and shine
- Nice'n Easy demi-permanent no ammonia hair colourant
- Enriches your own natural hair colour and blends away grey in just 15 minutes
- Lasts up to 24 shampoos
- Ammonia free
- 82 Dark Warm Brown
- Colour Formula
- Developing Lotion
- Colourseal Conditioning Gloss
- Colour Leaflet
- Expert Colourist Gloves
Aqua, Hexylene Glycol, Ethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Soytrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Parfum, Oleth-5, C11-15 Pareth-9, Oleth-2, P-Phenylenediamine, P-Aminophenol, Dilinoleic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tall Oil Acid, 2-Methylresorcinol, Erythorbic Acid, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Resorcinol, Sodium Sulfite, Oleamide Mipa, C12-15 Pareth-3, M-Aminophenol, Oleth-10, EDTA, Panthenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, 1-Naphthol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Q. Is Nice ‘N Easy No Ammonia Right For Me?
- A. Nice'n Easy No Ammonia will give you a natural & healthy-looking colour result.
- Ideal for first time colourers, its special system, with Aloe Vera and oils, leaves no visible root line, as the colour will gradually wash away. So no long-term commitment!
- Q. How Does It Work?
- A: It's so easy to use & takes only 15 minutes - just apply, leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse out.
- Nice ‘n Easy No Ammonia Crème Colourant wraps each hair with rich natural looking colour.
- The special conditioner included in the box helps seal the colour in, and leaves your hair soft and shiny.
- Q. Will It Cover My Grey?
- A. Yes! Nice ‘n Easy No Ammonia beautifully enriches your own natural hair colour and blends away grey in just 15 minutes!
- Q. How Long Will My Colour Last?
- A. Nice ‘n Easy No Ammonia gradually washes away in about 24 shampoos. If you select a shade that is darker than your natural hair colour, it may take longer to fully wash out. If you'd like to lighten or dramatically change your hair colour try Nice ‘n Easy permanent hair colour or Nice'n Easy Age Defy, all from Clairol.
Name and address
- P&G Product Supply (UK) Ltd.,
- Avenue Road,
- Seaton Delaval,
- Whitley Bay Tyne & Wear,
- NE25 0QJ,
- Procter & Gamble,
- KT13 0XP,
- [UK]: 0800 181184
- [Ireland]: 1 800 535909
Do not colour your hair if: - you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp, - you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair, - you have experienced a reaction to a temporary "Black Henna" tattoo in the past. In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a doctor before using any hair colour product. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary 'black henna' tattoos may increase your risk of allergy. Perform allergy alert test 48 hours before use.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016