Try something new this week
Zesty courgette gnocchi method
- Peel 1 courgette into ribbons and slice 180g runner beans.
- Heat a griddle pan over a medium-high heat.
- Put the courgette and runner beans in a large bowl and drizzle with the oil.
- Toss to coat, then griddle in batches for 1 min, turning halfway.
- Transfer to a plate; cover with foil to keep warm.
- Cook 500g gnocchi to pack instructions. Drain, reserving a ladleful of the cooking water.
- Stir 60g ricotta, juice of 1 lemon, 1 tbsp pesto and 7g snipped chives through the gnocchi
- Add enough of the reserved cooking water (about 2-3 tbsp), to loosen the sauce.
- Season, then fold through the courgette and runner beans.
- Divide between 4 bowls; scatter with the the zest of 1 lemon and 7g snipped chives.
Zesty courgette gnocchi
Showing 1-8 of 8 items