If you don’t have a registered phone number linked to your Clubcard account, you’ll need 4 digits from your Clubcard number to verify your account.
If you don’t know your Clubcard number, sign in to your Tesco account online to order a replacement card.
- Select ‘My Account’
- Sign in to your Tesco account with your email address and password
- In the ‘My Clubcard’ section, select ‘Order a new Clubcard’
- Select the ‘Order a plastic Clubcard’ link at the bottom of the page
- In the pop-up box, select the ‘Order a plastic Clubcard’ button
- Choose a reason and select ‘Confirm reason’
- Check and confirm your home address
- That’s it - your new card and key fob will arrive within 10 working days
Once you have access to your account using your new Clubcard number, add your phone number so you can use the SMS OTP (one-time passcode) feature. This will help you sign in quicker the next time.