Dc Justice League Cupcake Kit 190G
Add to basket
Decorate with your very own super hero cupcake capes!
Simple, fun, creative
Family founded in 1993, Fiddes Payne have always aimed to deliver fun for everyone with a constantly creative approach. Our top quality products give you and your family convenient ways to get inspired in the kitchen - delicious treats you'll love to share.
Pack Size: 190g
- Bakes in 15 minutes
- All you need is butter and an egg!
- Includes super hero cupcake capes!
- Make 10 delicious cupcakes with yellow icing and edible sprinkles
- No artificial colours, flavours or hydrogenated fats
- Sponge Mix
- Yellow Icing Sugar
- Edible Sprinkles
- 10 Cake Cases
- 10 Cape Wraps
Sponge Mix: Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Raising Agents (Potassium Carbonate, Diphosphates, Glucono-Delta-Lactone), Rapeseed Oil, Dextrose, Emulsifiers (Lactic Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Propan- 1, 2-Diol Esters of Fatty Acids), Dried Glucose Syrup, Skimmed Milk Powder, Salt, Icing Sugar: Icing Sugar, Maize Starch, Anti-Caking Agent (Tricalcium Phosphate), Colour (Curcumin), Blue & Red Vermicelli: Sugar, Wheat Starch, Modified Maize Starch, Colour (Anthocyanin), Glucose Syrup, Acacia Gum, Concentrates (Radish, Lemon, Blackcurrant, Spirulina, Safflower), Coconut Oil, Water, Glazing Agent (Shellac), Citric Acid
- Store in a cool dry place
- For best before end: See base
Origin Free Text:
Packed in the UK
Number Of Uses:
Preparation and Usage:
You will need
1 medium egg
6g butter (sponge) and 65g butter (icing)
Make the cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC, 350°F, Gas Mark 4 (160°C for fan oven). Place 10 paper cases in a bun tray
2. Whisk sponge mix with the 6g butter and egg until thick and smooth. Add the water and whisk for 1 minute until the mixture looks runny
3. Evenly divide the cake mixture into each cupcake case and bake for 12 - 15 minutes until firm to touch and golden brown. Allow the cakes to cool on a wire rack
Decorate the cakes
4. To make the icing add 65g of butter into a bowl and beat in the icing sugar until light and fluffy. Add a little water to soften if needed
5. Top your cupcakes with the icing and sprinkles. For best results, apply icing with a piping a bag. Pop the capes out of the holder along the perforated edges and fix at the back to make a wrap. Insert the cupcakes into the wraps to make your superhero.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
- Recyclable Packing
Name and Address:
Unit 3a Thorpe Park,
Unit 3a Thorpe Park,
190 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values as made Per 100g||as made Per cake (22g)|
|of which saturates||10.7g||2.4g|
|of which sugars||39.9g||8.8g|
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013