MR MUSCLE PLATINUM KTICHEN CITRUS 500ML
Mr Muscle® Platinum Kitchen is tough on grease and gentler on you. Its new powerful antibacterial cleaning spray formula removes 100% of grease and kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria with no harsh smells. This multi purpose cleaner for your kitchen easily removes grease and grime from many kitchen surfaces, including cooker hoods and range tops, microwaves, water tanks, walls, working surfaces, cabinets and floors. This formula allows you to either clean by spraying, rinsing and wiping, or disinfect by pre-cleaning, spraying and wiping. Equipped with an adjustable nozzle, this grease and stain remover is formulated to cut through grime at any angle, horizontal or vertical.The Mr Muscle® Platinum Window and Glass bottle body is made of 100% Ocean-Bound Plastic. *Ocean-Bound Plastic is post-consumer recycled plastic collected within 31 miles of an ocean, or waterway leading to an ocean, in countries with high volumes of uncollected plastic waste in partnership with Plastic Bank®.
SC Johnson A family company since 1886. Fisk Johnson
The kitchen cleaner that removes 100% of grease Cleaning spray with no harsh smells Leaves surfaces sparkling clean This Mr Muscle® stain remover for your kitchen disinfects your surfaces by killing 99;9% of viruses and bacteria Kitchen spray that cleans off tough dirt, grease, and oil layer on range hoods and gas cookers
Pack size: 500ML
contains: < 5% amphoteric surfactants; non-ionic surfactants; also contains: disinfectants; perfume; limonene
Preparation and Usage
Turn nozzle from “STOP” to “SPRAY” position. TO CLEAN: Spray 20cm (6-8 inches) from surface until thoroughly covered. For tough jobs, let stand several minutes before wiping. No need to rinse. TO DISINFECT*: Ensure flap is open for spray mode. Spray 20cm (6-8 inches) from surface until thoroughly wet. Let surface stand wet for 5 minutes and wipe. Can be used on all types of kitchen surfaces: worktops, appliances, sinks, range tops, ovens, walls, working surfaces, cabinets, bins and floors. Unplug electrical appliances before using. Spot test all other surfaces in an inconspicuous area.