Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids Sensitive Advanced Lotion Spf50+ 175Ml
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids Sensitive Advanced Lotion Spf50+ 175Ml
- Very High Protection: Ambre Solaire Kids Sensitive Advanced Sun Protection Lotion SPF50+ is perfect for children's sensitive skin and offers a maximum 5* star UVA protection.
- Very Water Resistant: This non-sticky and very water resistant formula is perfect for children's sensitive skin.
- Resistant to Salt, Chlorine, Sand & Sweat: The moisturising formula does not stick to sand and is resistant to salt, chlorine and sweat.
- Hypoallergenic: Tested under paediatric control and hypoallergenic to minimise allergy risk. Fragrance-free.
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids Sensitive Advanced Sun Lotion SPF50+ immediately protects your kids from both short and long-term sun-induced damage. Our new formula with Ceramide provides protection that stays in place on skin, in a moisturising formula that is very water resistant and is resitant to salt, chlorine, sand and sweat. With maximum 5* star UVA protection, the fragrance-free lotion is especially developed for kids' sensitive skin and is hypoallergenic, to minimise sun allergy risk. With a nude skin feel finish, this formula blends within on skin and can be used on body and face. The photostable formula has been tested under paediatric control and conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays. Always keep babies and young children our of direct sunlight and protect your kids with a hat, t-shirt, and sunglasses as well as sun cream.
- Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
- Our Ambre Solaire Kids Sensitive Advanced Sun Lotion SPF50+ immediately protects your kids from both short and long-term sun-induced damage. Our new formula with Ceramide and maximum 5* Star UVA protection has been especially developed for kids' sensitive skin and is hypoallergenic. The kind-to-skin formula is very water resistant and is resitant to salt, chlorine, sand and sweat. Our formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
- Leaping Bunny Approved: Approved as cruelty free under the Leaping Bunny Programme
- Pack size: 175ML
885999, Aqua / Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Propanediol, Titanium Dioxide [Nano] / Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Oxidized Starch Acetate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, C12-22 Alkyl Acrylate/Hydroxyethylacrylate Copolymer, Tocopherol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Xanthan Gum, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ceramide NP, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, (F.I.L. Z70015241/1)
Preparation and Usage
- - Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- - Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
- - Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
- - Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
- - Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- - Keep children well covered, including hat, T-shirt and sun glasses.
- - Keep out of reach of children without adult supervision.
- - Avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023
No reviews yet
Help other customers like youWrite a review
Reviews are submitted by our customers directly through our website. We also share reviews from other retailers' websites to help you make an informed decision.