Quaterpast Original Iced Coffee Concentrate 360Ml

Quaterpast Original Iced Coffee Concentrate 360Ml

£4.00

£1.11/100ml

Vegan

Quaterpast Orig Iced Coffee Conct 360ml
Iced coffees, Iced lattes, Mochaccinos
Cold BrewedBeverage ConcentrateAdd Ice & WaterAdd Ice & MilkAdd to Hot ChocolateMakes 18 cupsNo Artificial SweetenersNon GMOVegan Friendly
Pack size: 360ML

Ingredients

Glucose, Cane Sugar, Filtered Water, Coffee Powder (4.0%), Flavour, Colour (E150a, E150d), Citric Acid (E330), Preservative (E202)

Allergy Information

Contains Sulphites and Caffeine.

Number of uses

Servings per bottle: 18 x 20mL Syrup

Net Contents

360ml

Preparation and Usage

Make yourself a delicious Iced Coffee!Add ice to a glass, fill 10% of the glass with Quarterpast, top the remaining 90% with milk or water, stir and enjoy!

Additives

Free From Artificial SweetenersFree From Genetically Modified Ingredients

View all Iced Coffee

Using Product Information

While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.

If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.

Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.

This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

Tesco © Copyright 2024

Basket


£0.00 Guide price

Checkout

Groceries


Reserve a slot for either home delivery or collection

Grocery basket empty

Products you add to your basket will appear here