How I Became A Dog Called Midnight Ben
- How I Became A Dog Called Midnight Ben
- 'Wonderful, funny, magical' Chris Evans
- 'A sheer delight for all kids both big AND small' Ruth Jones on The Night I Met Father Christmas
- 'Bubbles with warmth and mischievous humour . . . irresistible' Alexander Armstrong on The Night I Met Father Christmas
- A boy, a dog, and a magical body-swap adventure! Enter a world of wonder in this classic adventure from top-ten bestselling children's author, Ben Miller.
- George has always wondered what it's like to be a dog. One night, a magical mix-up with an enchanted fountain means he swaps places with Midnight, a huge and loveable hound! Becoming a dog is an amazing adventure, until George uncovers a plan that could threaten Midnight's home. Can the two friends save the day before the clock strikes twelve and leaves them stuck in each other's bodies forever?
- A magical race-against-time for a boy and his dog best friend - discover the funny and heartwarming classic storytelling from bestselling author and beloved actor, Ben Miller.
- Praise for Ben Miller:
- 'A magical adventure' Sunday Express on The Day I Fell Into a Fairytale
- 'Great for reading aloud' The Week Junior on The Day I Fell Into a Fairytale
- 'A fire-side gem of a story' Abi Elphinstone on The Night I Met Father Christmas
- 'Fabulous' Sunday Express on The Boy Who Made the World Disappear
- 'Enchanting, funny and intriguing in equal measure' Philip Ardagh on The Night I Met Father Christmas
- 'Each of [Ben's] five books is joyous and thoughtful' Red Magazine
- Ben Miller is the bestselling author of magical stories for all the family: The Night I Met Father Christmas, The Boy Who Made the World Disappear, The Day I Fell Into a Fairytale, How I Became a Dog Called Midnight and Diary of a Christmas Elf. His next children's book will be released in September 2022. He is an actor, director and comedian, best-known for the Armstrong and Miller sketch show, the Johnny English and Paddington films, BBC's Death in Paradise and recent Netflix smash, Bridgerton.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022