- Death Of The Black Widow James Patterson
- A stunning stand-alone thriller following a Detroit cop's hunt for a serial killer like no other, from the bestselling authors of The Noise
- You never forget your first case.
- Officer Walter O'Brien is called to a murder scene on his first night with Detroit PD. A terrified young woman has bludgeoned her attacker with shocking skill.
- She is also a brilliant escape artist. Her flight from police custody makes the case impossible to solve - and, for Walter, impossible to forget.
- His fascination with the missing, grey-eyed woman approaches obsession. And when Walter discovers that he's not alone in his search, only one thing is certain . . .
- The string of murders didn't begin in his home city - but he's going to make sure it ends there.
- 'No one gets this big without amazing natural storytelling talent - which is what Jim has, in spades.' LEE CHILD
- 'It's no mystery why James Patterson is the world's most popular thriller writer . . . Simply put: nobody does it better.' JEFFERY DEAVER
- 'Patterson boils a scene down to the single, telling detail, the element that defines a character or moves a plot along. It's what fires off the movie projector in the reader's mind.' MICHAEL CONNELLY
- 'A writer with an unusual skill at thriller plotting.' MARK LAWSON, GUARDIAN
- 'James Patterson is The Boss. End of.' IAN RANKIN
- JAMES PATTERSON is one of the best-known and biggest-selling writers of all time. His books have sold in excess of 400 million copies worldwide. He is the author of some of the most popular series of the past two decades - the Alex Cross, Women's Murder Club, Detective Michael Bennett and Private novels - and he has written many other number one bestsellers including stand-alone thrillers and non-fiction.
- James is passionate about encouraging children to read. Inspired by his own son who was a reluctant reader, he also writes a range of books for young readers including the Middle School, Dog Diaries, Treasure Hunters and Max Einstein series. James has donated millions in grants to independent bookshops and has been the most borrowed author in UK libraries for the past thirteen years in a row. He lives in Florida with his family.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022