- The Hairy Simple Healthy Food The Hairy
- The nation's favourite food heroes, aka the Hairy Dieters, are back to show you that losing weight and staying healthy doesn't mean losing out on taste and enjoyment. With more than 80 great new recipes, Si and Dave prove that healthy food can be delicious food - and also easy, accessible and affordable.
- With the abundance of health and nutrition information being published, it can be hard to keep up with what's good for you and what's not; what the latest advice is on low-fat products; or what you need to know about gut health or high fibre diets. As consumers, we are constantly bombarded by conflicting messages about what to eat and when - and unsurprisingly this can become overwhelming. Ten years on from the release of their first, multi-million copy selling diet book, THE HAIRY DIETERS, Si and Dave are aware of how confusing this can be.
- THE HAIRY DIETERS: SIMPLE HEALTHY FOOD is here to provide clear, simple nutritional ground rules - based on the advice of medical experts, including Professor Roy Taylor, and professional athletes - and delicious low-cal recipes to help you eat well, lose weight and stay healthy for the long term.
- This book is brimming with good-hearted healthy food, including tasty ways to start the day, light takes on lunch, speedy snacks, satisfying dinners and brilliant batch-cook basics. All made with easy-to-find ingredients and packed with the Hairy Bikers' trademark knockout flavours, so you won't feel like you're missing out when you cook from this book - these are healthy meals that the whole family will love.
- Born and bred in Barrow-in-Furness, Dave Myers' versatile skills have taken him to some unusual places. He worked in a steelworks as a student, to finance his studies in Fine Arts, and later joined the BBC as a make-up artist, specialising in prosthetics.
- Si King hails from North East England and is a big, blond bearded biker with an infectious laugh. He worked for many years as an Assistant Director and Locations Manager for film and television, including the Harry Potter films.
- Si and Dave met on the set of a TV drama in 1995 and have been cooking and riding together ever since. They have now written 27 cookbooks and their acclaimed autobiography, Blood, Sweat & Tyres, selling in excess of 6 million copies of their books.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022