Guideline Daily Amounts
- 5%of the reference intake
- 9%of the reference intake
- 7%of the reference intake
- 6%of the reference intake
- 11%of the reference intake
INGREDIENTS: Tomato Purée (78%), Tomato (6%), Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Cream [Coconut, Water], Modified Maize Starch, Sugar, Onion, Basil, Salt, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Dried Garlic, Oregano, Parsley, Dried Basil.
Number of uses
Preparation and Usage
Tomato and Herb Pasta Bake.
Cooking time: 40-45 minutes.
Ingredients: 200g of dry Free From Pasta; 1 jar of Tesco Free From Tomato and Herb Sauce; 100g suitable grated cheese or Free From alternative.
1. Pre-heat oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6.
2. Add 200g of dry Free From pasta to an ovenproof dish.
3. Stir in the jar of sauce.
4. Fill the empty jar with water up to the top of the label and pour into the dish, Stir thoroughly.
5. Cook uncovered in the centre of the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
6. Remove from oven. Stir thoroughly ensuring all the pasta is completely covered by the sauce.
7. Sprinkle with suitable grated cheese or Free From alternative.
8. Return to the oven and continue cooking for a further 20-25 minutes or until the pasta is thoroughly cooked.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a jar (125g)|
|Energy||318kJ / 77kcal||398kJ / 96kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023