Wicked Kitchen Benny The Bunny 120G
1/5 of a bunny
- 7%of the reference intake
- 12%of the reference intake
- 24%of the reference intake
- 9%of the reference intake
- <1%of the reference intake
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2359kJ / 565kcal
- Hollow choc bunny with inulin, rice syrup, rice starch and rice flour.
- The Rainforest Alliance seal stands for a better future for people and nature. Find out more at ra.org
- We love Benny the Bunny Crack into this smooth, choc bunny that’s almost too cute to eat
- Pack size: 120G
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Cocoa Butter**, Rice Powder [Rice Syrup, Rice Starch, Rice Flour], Inulin, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder**, Cocoa Mass**, Shea Fat, Emulsifier (Lecithins), Sea Salt, Flavourings.
**Rainforest Alliance Certified. Find out more at ra.org
Store in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight.
Number of uses
Insert. Recycle Carton. Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/5 of a bunny (24g)|
|Energy||2359kJ / 565kcal||566kJ / 136kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023