Bisto Vegetable Gravy Granules 190G
- Energy52kJ 12kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Per 100g as sold
- Bisto Vegetable Gravy Granules 190g
- Bisto Vegetable Gravy Granules are a real crowd pleaser.
- Simply add water, stir and pour. No need to make up on the hob, Bisto Vegetable Gravy Granules are ready to enjoy in seconds. Bisto Vegetable Gravy Granules are a store cupboard essential and pair perfectly with veg based dishes and meat alternatives.
- They are great for a variety of family favourite meals, from quick mid-week suppers to standout Sunday roasts with all the trimmings. Why not try poured over veggie sausages, a delicious root vegetable pie, or a nut roast.
- Aah! Bisto
- Aah! The nations favourite.
- Our gravy granules have been bringing families together over home cooked meals for generations. Whether its sausage and mash or a roast with all the trimmings, we understand the power of cooking and good food to bring people together.
- Bisto trade marks, designs and logos appearing on this pack are owned by the Premier Foods Group.
- Some setting of contents may have occurred during transit.
- Flavoursome and delicious vegetable gravy for hearty family mealtimes
- The Nations Favourite
- Low in fat and sugar
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 190G
- Low in sugar
- Low in fat
Potato Starch, Maltodextrin, Salt, Palm Fat, Sugar, Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Flavouring, Dried Onion, Colour (Ammonia Caramel), Onion Powder, Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate), Yeast Extract (contains Barley), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Dried Parsley, Carrot Juice Powder, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Sage Extract, Black Pepper Extract, Ground Lovage, Onion Oil, Rosemary Extract
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Best Before End See Base of DrumStore in a cool dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Preparation and Usage
- Bisto Vegetable Gravy Granules are quick and easy to prepare, helping you to create delicious homemade meals to enjoy together with friends and family.
- Simply put 4 heaped teaspoons (20g) of Bisto Vegetable Gravy Granules into a measuring jug - for an extra thick gravy, add more granules at this point. Next, add 280ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water and stir vigorously and continually until you get a smooth gravy. Serve & enjoy!
Number of uses
This pack makes approximately 57 portions
Cap. Recyclable Seal. Not Recyclable
Name and address
- Freepost Premier Foods
- ROI: Premier Foods ROI,
- PO Box No 13008,
- Dublin 1,
- If you have any problems please keep the packaging and phone UK: 0800 234 6328 Mon - Fri 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations.
- ROI: 1800 93 2814
- Premier Foods ROI,
- PO Box No 13008,
- Dublin 1,
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per 50ml portion as prepared|
|of which Saturates||8.8g||0.3g|
|of which Sugars||18.8g||0.6g|
|This pack makes approximately 57 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021