Heinz Baked Beans Burgerz Texan Style 2 Pack 180G
- Energy781kJ 188kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 209 kJ
- Spicy burgers made with beans, sweetcorn, chipotle paste, chilli and smoke flavouring.
- Pack size 180g (2 burgers)
- You know that Beanz Meanz Heinz.
- FSC - FSC®, www.fsc.org
- High in protein 10.2g
- Source of fibre
- Plant based
- No artificial colours
- Suitable for vegan
- Pack size: 180G
- Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass
- Source of fibre
- High in protein
Black Beans (13%), Mushrooms (13%), Water, Wheat Gluten, Sunflower Oil, Sweetcorn (8%), Puree (Tomato Paste (4.8%), Garlic Puree), Onions, Potatoes, Red Bell Peppers, Green Bell Peppers, Chipotle Chilli Paste (2%) (Chilli (0.3%), Water, Tomato Puree, Spirit Vinegar, Onions, Salt, Sugar, Refined Soy Oil, Spices), Spices, Green Chilli (1.5%), Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Onion Powder, Potato Starch, Paprika Powder, Thickener (Methyl Cellulose), Wheat Flour, Salt, Cumin, Smoke Flavouring, Flavouring, Herbs, Herb Extracts
- May also contain Sulphites, Celery and other Gluten sources (Oats) For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep frozen.If food has thawed do not refreeze. -18°C
Instructions: This is a guide only. All cooking appliances vary.
Instructions: 1. Preheat grill, medium
2. Remove packaging and place the 2 burgerz on a grilling rack in the centre of the oven
3. Grill for 13 mins, turning every 3 mins, then leave to stand for 1 min. Check the burgerz are piping hot & enjoy!
Instructions: 1. Preheat oven 200°C, 180°C, Gas Mark 6
2. Remove packaging and place the 2 burgerz on a baking tray in the centre of the oven
3. Bake in the oven for 21 mins. Check the burgerz are piping hot & enjoy!
Number of uses
Servings per pack - 2
- Free From Artificial Colours
- H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd.,
- SE1 9SG.
- H.J. Heinz Company (Ireland) Ltd.,
- Avoca Court,
- Co. Dublin.
- 0800 5285757 (ROI 1800 995311)
|Typical Values||(as sold) Per 100g||(as sold) Per burger (90g)||%RI*|
|Energy||209 kJ||188 kJ|
|-||867 kcal||781 kcal||9%|
|Fat||10.7 g||9.6 g||14%|
|- of which saturates||1.7 g||1.5 g||8%|
|Carbohydrate||14.5 g||13.1 g||5%|
|- of which sugars||4 g||3.6 g||4%|
|Fibre||5 g||4.5 g|
|Protein||11.3 g||10.2 g||20%|
|Salt||0.84 g||0.8 g||13%|
|*RI per serving||-||-||-|
|Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|Servings per pack - 2||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021