- Energy931kJ 220kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 665kJ 157kcal
- Parboiled long grain rice.
- Sustainably Grown:
- **We have formed partnerships with local and international organizations to work towards growing rice sustainable by reducing water usage, improving rice growing practices and training and empowering farmers. To discover more, visit our website.
- Visit BensOriginal.co.uk or BensOriginal.ie to find out more.
- Discover more on our website
- This rice helps you create a delicious and wholesome meal that can be enjoyed any day of the week.
- Discover Ben's Original
- When we started out we had one goal: to bring you the world's best rice. Now, we also want to make a better world.
- Today, Ben's Original™ is supporting underserved communities to offer everyone a seat at the table. And our rice? It's still as delicious as ever.
- Perfect in 10 Minutes
- This pack contains only carefully selected quality rice
- Pack size: 500G
Parboiled Long Grain Rice
Store at room temperature under dry conditions.
Instructions: Perfect every time...
1 Boil Water
Boil a large amount of water in a saucepan.
2 Add rice, reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
3 Drain well. Serve and enjoy!
Bring 2 cups of water to the boil. Add 1 cup of rice and stir.
Reduce heat and simmer covered until all water is absorbed. Serve and enjoy!
Made in the EU with EU or non-EU rice
Name and address
- Freepost Mars Food UK.
- Mars Foods Ireland Limited,
- PO Box 3856,
- Dublin 4,
- Always with the best intentions.
- We believe that life's too short to settle for second best. If you're not happy with our rice, simply drop us a line enclosing the pack top, when and where you purchased your pack and we'll reimburse you in full.
- GB Freepost Mars Food UK,
- 0800 952 1234,
- IE Mars Foods Ireland Limited,
- PO Box 3856,
- Dublin 4.
- 1890 812 315
|Typical Values||Per 100g (as prepared)||Per portion as prepared (based on 62.5g dry rice) (140g) (%*)|
|Energy||665kJ 157kcal||931kJ (11%) 220kcal (11%)|
|of which saturates||<0.1g||<0.1g (< 1%)|
|of which sugars||<0.5g||<0.5g (< 1%)|
|Salt||<0.01g||<0.01g (< 1%)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021