Guideline Daily Amounts
- 11%of the reference intake
- 14%of the reference intake
- 30%of the reference intake
- 17%of the reference intake
- 2%of the reference intake
INGREDIENTS: Oats, Soft Brown Sugar, Salt.
Number of uses
Preparation and Usage
Cooking time 18-20 minutes
Makes: 9 flapjacks
You will need: 90g unsalted butter, 3 tbsp golden syrup, 18cm (7 inch) square tin, lined with baking paper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/ Fan 180°C/Gas 4.
2.Empty the mix into a bowl.
3. Melt the butter with the golden syrup in the microwave on full power for approx. 30 seconds or until melted and add it to the flapjack mix. Mix until fully incorporated.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin, spread evenly and press down to compact the mix.
5. Bake in the middle of the oven for 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
6. Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One flapjack (46g)|
|Energy||1927kJ / 460kcal||887kJ / 212kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When prepared according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023