- Energy67kJ 16kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1671kJ / 398kcal
- Sourdough crackers with sesame seeds and charcoal.
- GRABBING VEG BY THE BULBS Hi, we're Derek & Chad. We're chefs and brothers who craft humble vegetables into the stuff of food legend. Everything we create is a bold marriage of delicate and punchy flavours, crunchy textures, and all with knife sharp attention to detail. We're proud graduates of the University of Common Sense who simply believe that eating more veg is good for you and good for the planet. PREPARE FOR VEG UNLEASHED
- Char goals Dark, distinct, thin and crispy rye sourdough flatbreads with sesame seeds. Great for Insta worthy sharing platters
- Pack size: 130G
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Rye Flour, Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Sourdough Culture (6%) [Rye Flour, Malted Wheat Flour, Starter Culture, Yeast], Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Sesame Seeds (4%), Charcoal (3%), Black Treacle, Yeast Extract [Yeast Extract (contains Barley, Wheat, Oats, Rye), Salt, Vegetable Juice Concentrates (Carrot, Onion), Vitamins (Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid), Flavouring (contains Celery)], Fermented Rye, Salt, Deactivated Yeast.
- May contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold., Prepared to a vegan recipe, not suitable for milk allergy sufferers because this allergen is present in the environment
Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Number of uses
approx. 32 Servings
Carton. Recycle Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One cracker (4g)|
|Energy||1671kJ / 398kcal||67kJ / 16kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021