Mirabeau Belle Annee Rose 75Cl
- Rosé Wine
- Belle Année Rosé epitomises the good life' that comes so effortlessly from this charming part of France. Crafted by renowned Rosé specialists Mirabeau, this wine is like sunshine in a glass. Elegant red summer berry aromas give way to zesty, fresh citrus flavours, with a pleasant soft finish. Naturally low in residual sugar, this wine is a great partner to savoury foods, as well as a lovely aperitif. The perfect Rosé to accompany your happy moments amongst friends and family. We are delighted to be vegan friendly.
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains Sulphites
- Pale pink colour with silver reflections. On the nose, delectable strawberry aromas. Attractive taste profile, full of summer berries, with a refreshing finish
Region of Origin
South of France
Type of Closure
- Night harvested followed by gentle direct pressing and temperature controlled fermentation. The wines are protected by inert gas from vineyard to bottling.
- same as the other products
- wine of south of France
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Made in France
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- Created by:
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021