- Energy1805kJ 428kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1805kJ / 428kcal
- Chicken breast pieces and chorizo with cooked rice in a tomato and smoked paprika sauce.
- What's Cookin'... Our Chicken and Chorizo Paella uses smoked paprika for the most authentic taste. Our paella is the perfect size for 1, but did you know the world's largest paella, made by a Valencian restauranteur, fed about 110,000 people If you love our Chicken and Chorizo Paella we think you'll love our Katsu Chicken Curry too Available at your local Tesco
- Pack size: 380G
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Rice [Water, Risotto Rice, Tomato, Rapeseed Oil, Parsley, Salt, Colour (Curcumin)], Chicken Breast (21%), Red Pepper, Onion, Chorizo (3.5%) [Pork, Pork Fat, Salt, Paprika, Dextrose, Chilli Powder, Malt Vinegar (Barley), Sage, Flavourings, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)], Roasted Piquillo Pepper, Runner Beans, Tomato Passata, Tomato Purée, Tomato, Chicken Extract, Paprika Flakes, Sugar, Smoked Sugar, Smoked Paprika, Spirit Vinegar, Garlic Purée, Potato Starch, Salt, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Colours (Paprika Extract, Curcumin).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for home freezing. Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: Heating Up:
Remove label and slightly loosen one side of lid. Place in a microwave and heat on full power for 4 minutes (800W) / 3 minutes 30 seconds (900W). Stir before serving – careful, the tray will be hot.
Before you tuck in, ensure food is piping hot.
Made using British & EU chicken and pork.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Tray. Recycle Lid. Recycle Sleeve. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Each pack (380g)||Per 100g|
|Energy||1805kJ / 428kcal||475kJ / 113kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When heated according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021