Simplycook Lamb Kofta Flatbread Recipe Kit 65G
- Lamb Kofta Flatbreads Recipe Kit
- If you still need convincing, check out our fan feedback online at simplycook.com
- The proof is in the making...
- Use our chef made recipes and flavour pots to make quick and tasty restaurant quality meals, ready in 25 minutes.
- Just add a few fresh ingredients
- Heat Rating - 1
- Gluten Free Recipe
- Pack size: 65G
Kofta Seasoning: Ground Spices (Coriander, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Turmeric, Cumin, Nutmeg, Ginger, Black Pepper, Cayenne, Pimento), Maltodextrin, Rubbed Herbs (Parsley, Mint), Chilli Flakes, Salt, Ground Oregano, Pomegranate Molasses: Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Fructose, Glucose Syrup, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, White Wine Vinegar, Cornflour, Cacik Paste: Fructose, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, White Wine Vinegar (Sulphites) Water, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Rubbed Herbs (Mint, Dill, Parsley), Garlic Puree, Cornflour, Sunflower Oil, Ground Mint, Natural Flavouring, Stabiliser (Modified Cellulose)
- For allergens see ingredients in bold & underlined.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Packed in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Cook Restaurant Quality Meals at home with...
- 3 Flavour Pots
- Kofta Seasoning
- Pomegranate Molasses
- Cacik Paste
- Just add fresh ingredients, picked by you
- Simple & Speedy
- Ready in 25 minutes
- Shopping List (serves 2)
- 350g lamb mince
- - 100g Greek yoghurt
- - 2-4 flatbreads
- - 1/2 small cucumber
- You May Want To:
- - Add chopped parsley and red onion into the kofta mix.
- - Add chopped lettuce and tomatoes to your kofta wrap.
- - Add more fresh ingredients to cook this dish for 3-4 people.
- Make It Meat-Free:
- Swap the mince for 400g tin chickpeas, 80g bread and an onion, blitzed until smooth to make this vegetarian-friendly.
- Lamb Kofta Flatbreads
- Get Started:
- - Finely chop the cucumber.
- - Finely chop the onion and parsley (optional).
- 1. Prep the Mix
- - Heat the oven to 200C / fan 180C / gas 6.
- - Mix the mince with the Kofta Seasoning and the optional parsley and onion in a bowl then split into 8 chunks and shape into koftas.
- 2. Cook the Koftas
- - Cook the koftas in the oven for 20 mins, turning once half way
- - Meanwhile, mix the Cacik Paste through the yoghurt, then add the cucumber.
- 3. Finishing Touches
- - After 20 mins, brush the Pomegranate Molasses onto the koftas and return to the oven for 5 mins.
- - Toast the flatbreads
- - Build a wrap with some yoghurt sauce, some koftas and any other optional ingredients like lettuce or tomatoes with any extra molasses drizzled on top.
Name and address
- Packed for:
- 96 Leonard Street,
- EC2A 4RH.
- 96 Leonard Street,
- EC2A 4RH.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per half kit|
|of which Saturates||0.7g||0.3g|
|of which Sugars||57.8g||18.8g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021