Tesco Beautifully Balanced Chicken & Roast Pepper Risotto 380G
- Energy1308kJ 310kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 344kJ / 82kcal
- Red and yellow pepper with cooked risotto rice and cooked chicken breast, in a tomato sauce with cherry tomatoes and baby spinach.
- Chicken breast pieces and risotto rice in a creamy red pepper sauce finished with fresh baby spinach, roasted red pepper and whole cherry tomatoes. Our risotto sauce uses mascarpone cheese to give the sauce a rich, creamy texture whilst the spinach & cherry tomatoes add colour and freshness to the dish.
- Mixed peppers and creamy mascarpone risotto topped with chicken breast, cherry tomatoes and spinach.
- Pack size: 380G
INGREDIENTS: Red Pepper (17%), Yellow Pepper (17%), Cooked Rice [Water, Risotto Rice], Courgette, Semi Skimmed Milk, Chicken Breast (9%), Cherry Tomato, Roasted Red Piquillo Pepper, Tomato Purée, Onion, Tomato, Baby Spinach, White Wine, Garlic Purée, Mascarpone Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Basil, Cornflour, Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Chicken Extract, Red Wine Vinegar, Potato Starch, Dextrose, Thyme, Cracked Black Pepper, White Wine Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Carrot, Leek, Ground Black Pepper, Rosemary, Parsley, Garlic, White Peppercorns, Bay Leaf.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Not suitable for home freezing.
Instructions: 800W 3 mins 30 secs / 900W 3 mins
Peel back film and stir thoroughly to coat the chicken, then re-cover with the film.
Heat on full power. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Stir before serving.
Made using Thai chicken.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Sleeve. Recycle Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (380g)|
|Energy||344kJ / 82kcal||1308kJ / 310kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When heated according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021