- Energy758kJ 179kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 468kJ / 111kcal
- Fresh class A chicken breast fillets, skinless
- From trusted British farms, our chickens are reared by selected farmers and raised in more spacious barns, giving them more room to roam and play. Room to Roam chickens are raised to the highest standards of animal welfare, and are RSPCA Assured and Red Tractor Enhanced Welfare Assured. Our Room to Roam chickens are fed a high quality corn fed diet that gives a succulent texture.
- Room to Roam Fed on a corn rich diet in bright and spacious barns for chickens to roam
- Pack size: 650G
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 30-35 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Number of uses
approx. 4 Servings
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical chicken breast fillet (162g)|
|Energy||468kJ / 111kcal||758kJ / 179kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021