Canti Prosecco Rose 75Cl
- Delicate pink color, floral and fruity fragrance with a fresh, savory and elegant taste that makes the product perfect for an aperitif or to accompany light dishes and shellfish.
- Wine of Italy
- Extra Dry
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains Sulphites
- Delicate pink colour, floral and fruity fragrance with a fresh, savoury and elegant taste that makes the product perfect for an aperitif or to accompany light dishes and shellfish
Region of Origin
Fratelli Martini Secondo Luigi S.p.A,
Type of Closure
Synthetic Cork: Tage
Glera, Pinot Noir
- The production area for this wine is within the Prosecco DOC area, 80-100 meters above sea level with alluvial and clay soils. The grapes for the Pinot Noir were harvested at the end of August and Glera mid-September. The Pinot Noir has one day of maceration and a subsequent soft pressing and the Glera has a soft pressing, both followed by fermentation in temperature controlled tanks. The vinification is in stainless steel with three months Charmat Method secondary fermentation.
- Pink Prosecco must still be produced from a majority of white Glera grapes, but it will also include 10-15% of the red Pinot Nero (aka Pinot Noir) variety of grapes to achieve its colour, which will be a “pink more or less intense, shining, and with a persistent foam. Though it's long been in the pipeline, the production of Prosecco DOC rosé was only approved by the Italian Ministry of Agriculture, Food & Forestry in May 2020, and by EU officials in late October.
- Prosecco comes from Northeast Italy, though its heartland is a small region in the Veneto called Conegliano Valdobbiadene. Vineyards generally are found on southern facing slopes with good drainage and gentle winds that dry the grapes out after their daily shower.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Name and address
- Canti Family S.p.A.,
- Canti Family S.p.A.,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021