Higgidy Roasted Sweet Potato & Feta Pie 270G
- Roasted Sweet Potato & Feta Pie
- Sustainable Palm Oil*
- Seeded spelt shortcrust pastry with chilli and cumin roasted sweet potato, spinach and Greek feta, hand-topped with a crunchy pumpkin seed and quinoa crumb.
- Everyday food, made GLORIOUS
- We're Higgidy, and we make feel-good family food. Bold, vibrant, uplifting dishes for lazy weekend lunches and swift but satisfying mid-week suppers.
- Cardboard box - FSC certified and widely recycled
- Plastic tray - made from recycled R-PET & widely recycled
- Plastic window - detach & recycle with plastic bags at supermarket points
- All packaging is 100% recyclable
- For more info: higgidy.co.uk/recycle
- Great Taste 2018
- Sweet potato roasted with garlic & chilli
- Tender spinach, Greek feta, mature cheddar
- Camilla's crisp, seeded shortcrust pastry
- Topped with crunchy pumpkin seeds
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Pack size: 270G
Sweet Potato (20%), Water, Sautéed Onion (Onions, Rapeseed Oil), <strong>Wheat</strong> Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Feta Cheese (<strong>Milk</strong>) (10%), Mature Cheddar Cheese (<strong>Milk</strong>), Single Cream (<strong>Milk</strong>), Spinach (7%), Vegetable Oils (Sustainable Palm Oil*, Rapeseed Oil), Spelt Flour (<strong>Wheat</strong>), Cornflour, Dried Skimmed <strong>Milk</strong>, Rapeseed Oil, Butter (<strong>Milk</strong>), Double Cream (<strong>Milk</strong>), Garlic Purée, Pumpkin Seeds, Brown Linseeds, Golden Linseeds, Salt, Poppy Seeds, Red Quinoa, White Quinoa, Black Pepper, Cumin Seeds, Cumin, Cayenne Pepper, Paprika, Nutmeg, Dried Red Chilli (<1%), <strong>Mustard</strong> Powder, Yeast, *www.higgidy.co.uk/palmoil
- Made on a site that handles Sesame Seeds and Egg
Keep your pie refrigerated below 5ºC. If freezing, freeze before use by date. Use within one month & once defrosted eat within 24 hours. Once thawed don't refreeze. Always defrost fully before cooking.For use by see front of pack.
Instructions: This pie is ready to eat cold but tastes best heated up. Preheat oven to 180ºC/350ºF/Gas Mark 4.
Remove all packaging & place on a tray on the middle shelf of the oven for about 25 minutes. This is a guide only (some ovens vary).
Do not reheat once cooled.
Preparation and Usage
- This pie is ready to eat cold but tastes best heated up. Please remove packaging before heating & serving.
Name and address
- West Sussex,
- BN43 6PB.
- Tell us what you think
- Your encouragement inspires us & your suggestions help us make things better.
- West Sussex,
- BN43 6PB.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Pie|
|of which saturates||7.9g||21.3g|
|of which sugars||3.3g||8.9g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021