- Energy1166kJ 275kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 686kJ / 162kcal
- Dried pasta made from durum wheat semolina.
- Little ear shaped durum wheat pasta with a traditional rough texture. Created in Gragnano Italy, these 'little ears' of pasta are perfect for holding rich tomato sauces. MASTERS OF PASTA SINCE 1912 For over 100 years, and through three generations, the Di Martino family have been making pasta. Made with 100% Italian Durum Wheat and pure water from Gragnano spring, our Finest pasta is produced in Gragnano, Italy in the Campania region, which is widely recognised as the historical home of Italian pasta. Pushed through bronze 'dies' (plates), a coarser texture is created that helps sauce cling beautifully to the pasta when cooked.
- PASTA DI GRAGNANO I.G.P 100% DURUM WHEAT · BRONZE DIE No201
- Pack size: 500G
INGREDIENTS: Durum Wheat Semolina.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Instructions: 10-12 mins
Allow 75g of pasta per person, add the pasta to a large pan of boiling water, stir and return to the boil. Cook for 10-12 minutes, drain well and serve immediately.
Number of uses
approx. 6 Servings
Bag. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 170g**|
|Energy||686kJ / 162kcal||1166kJ / 275kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|**75g of uncooked pasta weighs approximately 170g when cooked.||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021