Tesco Family Carbonara Pasta 1.4Kg
- Energy1778kJ 422kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1778kJ / 422kcal
- Cooked penne pasta in a cheese and smoked bacon lardon sauce, topped with reduced fat hard cheese.
- Penne pasta in a creamy cheese and bacon carbonara sauce. A convenient frozen family ready meal.
- A taste of Italy Rich creamy sauce with smoked bacon, penne pasta and Cheddar cheese.
- Pack size: 1.4KG
INGREDIENTS: Water, Cooked Penne Pasta (34%) [Durum Wheat Semolina, Water], Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Smoked Bacon Lardons (5%) [Pork, Salt, Sugar, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate)], Onion, Half Cream (Milk), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Whey Powder (Milk), Cornflour, Reduced Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Garlic Purée, Lemon Juice, Yeast Extract, Salt, Black Pepper, Thyme.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze. Keep frozen at -18C or cooler.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: For best results oven cook from frozen. Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Peel back film lid, stir well and re-cover. Return to the oven and heat for a further 20 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after cooking.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Made using British pork.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
Carton. Recycle Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||1/4 of a pack (320g**)||Per 100g|
|Energy||1778kJ / 422kcal||556kJ / 132kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 1.4kg typically weighs 1.28kg.||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021