- Energy891kJ 212kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 755kJ / 180kcal
- Skin-on paired lemon sole (Microstomus kitt) fillets coated in batter and dusted in a seasoned crumb.
- Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
- Lemon & Pepper Crumb Wild Caught Succulent sole fillets coated in a subtle lemon and black pepper crumb with crushed quinoa for a crunchy texture.
- Pack size: 265G
INGREDIENTS: Lemon Sole (Fish) (71%), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Rapeseed Oil, Lemon Juice, Wheat Starch, Rice Flour, Durum Wheat Semolina, Wheat Gluten, Dried Skimmed Milk, Black Pepper, Salt, Sea Salt, Onion Powder, Oats, Garlic Powder, Dried Parsley, Quinoa, Yeast, White Pepper.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 1 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 20-22 mins Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 27-30 mins Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product can contain minor bones..
Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical lemon sole fillet (118g**)|
|Energy||755kJ / 180kcal||891kJ / 212kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 265g typically weighs 236g.||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: This product can contain minor bones..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021