Tesco Family Beef Lasagne 1.4Kg
- Energy1592kJ 378kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1592kJ / 378kcal
- Pasta sheets layered with cooked minced beef in a tomato and red wine sauce, topped with white sauce and reduced fat hard cheese.
- Soft layers of pasta with tender minced beef simmered in a rich tomato and red wine sauce topped with a creamy béchamel sauce and cheese. A convenient frozen family ready meal.
- A taste of Italy Layered tender beef ragu with rich red wine sauce and creamy béchamel
- Pack size: 1.4KG
INGREDIENTS: Tomato Purée, Cooked Pasta [Durum Wheat Semolina, Water], Beef (15%), Whole Milk, Water, Onion, Carrot, Red Wine, Cornflour, Tomato, Reduced Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Half Cream (Milk), Tomato Juice, Sugar, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Yeast Extract, Garlic Purée, Basil, Salt, Caramelised Sugar, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Oregano, Colour (Paprika Extract), Rosemary, Bay Leaf, Wheat Gluten, White Pepper, Nutmeg.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze. Keep frozen at -18C or cooler.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: For best results oven cook from frozen. Remove outer packaging and film lid. 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 60 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 1 minute after cooking.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Made using British and Irish beef.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle Carton. Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||1/4 of a pack (316g**)||Per 100g|
|Energy||1592kJ / 378kcal||504kJ / 120kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 1.4kg typically weighs 1.264kg.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021