- Energy1849kJ 439kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 487kJ / 115kcal
- Cooked noodles with shredded duck in a hoisin and soy sauce, served with vegetables.
- What's Cookin'... Our Hoisin Duck Noodles are made using marinated shredded duck it's sweet, savoury and cooked till tender. Feeling a little indulgent? Why not grab a handful of prawn crackers to mop up some of the delicious aromatic sauce If you love our Hoisin Duck Noodles we think you'll love our Chicken Teriyaki Noodles too Available at your local Tesco
- Pack size: 380G
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Noodles [Water, Wheat Flour, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika], Duck (15%), Water, Red Pepper, Pak Choi, Onion, Rice Wine, Sugar, Demerara Sugar, Ginger Purée, Cornflour, Ginger, Garlic Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Soya Bean, Salt, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Corn Starch, Tamarind Paste, Rice Vinegar, Malt Vinegar (Barley), Wheat, Tomato Paste, Flavouring, Szechuan Pepper, Fennel Powder, Concentrated Plum Juice, Chilli Flakes, Cinnamon Powder, Onion Powder, Barley Malt, Aniseed Powder, Cayenne Pepper, Beetroot Juice from Concentrate, Clove Powder, Wheat Flour, Star Anise Powder, Ginger Powder, Rice Flour, Pepper.
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Instructions: Heating Up: Remove label and slightly loosen one side of lid.
Place in a microwave and heat on full power for 4 minutes (800W) / 3 minutes 30 seconds (900W)
Stir before serving - careful, the tray will be hot.
Before you tuck in, ensure food is piping hot.
Made using British duck.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (380g)|
|Energy||487kJ / 115kcal||1849kJ / 439kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When heated according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021