- Pre-order Nadiya's brand new cookbook now. It's what we've all been waiting for, Nadiya's return to her true love, baking.
- Learn to bake incredible cakes, pastries, pies and puddings for every occasion with Nadiya's simple and achievable recipes.
- In true Nadiya fashion these bakes include the classics and mouth-watering twists that will become your sweet staples for every birthday party, afternoon treat, lunchbox snack, dessert and even dinner. These recipes will be your favourites for every day and for every celebration.
- Our beloved Bake Off winner has created your ultimate baking cookbook to conquer cakes, biscuits, traybakes, tarts and pies, showstopping desserts, breads, savouries, and even 'no-bake' bakes.
- Some of Nadiya's deliciously easy recipes you can achieve at home include:
- * Strawberry and Clotted Cream Shortcakes
- * Raspberry Amaretti Biscuits
- * Portuguese Custard Tarts
- * Honey Cake with a Salted Hazelnut Crumb
- * Buttermilk Baked Chicken
- * Cheats Sourdough
- * Spiced Squash Strudel
- . . . and much, much more!
- Praise for Nadiya Hussain
- 'Nadiya's simple recipes for breakfast, dinner and dessert are great go-to dishes, especially for kids' BBC Home Cooking Series
- 'A national treasure' The Sun 'UK's 50 Most Inspirational Women'
- After winning 2015's Great British Bake Off, Nadiya Hussain has gone on to capture the hearts of the nation. A columnist for The Times and a regular reporter for The One Show, Nadiya has also presented several of her own BBC cookery series to great acclaim, with Time to Eat reaching on average 1.9 million viewers each week. Her next cookery series will air on BBC2 in 2020, accompanied by her brand new TV tie-in cookbook.
- Born in Luton to British Bangladeshi parents, Nadiya now lives in Milton Keynes with her husband, Abdal, and their three children. She was awarded an MBE for services to broadcasting and the culinary arts.
- Her previous cookery titles include Nadiya's Kitchen, Nadiya's British Food Adventure, Nadiya's Family Favourites and Time to Eat.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021