Ella's Kitchen Cheesy Tomatoey Pizza 2X90g
- We make sure that our food is traceable, safe and farmed with care - so parents can feel confident about doing the right thing for their kids. Go to ellaskitchen.co.uk to find out more about our mission and the good stuff we do.
- My dad made a promise to me and my brother Paddy that he would only use stuff in our food that is full of goodness.
- I told him everything also has to taste great and he agreed!
- Ella x
- P.S. let's be friends
- Sign up at ellaskitchen.co.uk
- From our kitchen to your freezer
- I'm mini pizzas made with a cauliflower base for a tasty (and gluten free) twist. My tomato topping is crammed with four veggies + sprinkled with British Cheddar. I'm packed full of tasty goodness + made with the same care as you would at home.
- These 2 tasty meal time stars are ever so nice - without any naughties.
- FSC - FSC® Mix, Packaging, FSC® C022651
- Certified B Corporation
- This little logo means we believe in businesses doing more to the change.
- Box - Recycle
- Tray - Don't Recycle
- My box is made from forests that are carefully looked after. Please recycle my box!
- Cook me in 20 minutes
- 100% natural ingredients
- British cheddar!
- Gluten free
- Nothing artificial
- Pack size: 180G
Cauliflower Pizza Base (Cauliflower (27%), Rice Flour, Onions, British Mature Cheddar Cheese (<strong>Milk</strong>) (7%), Tapioca Starch, Maize Flour), Vegetables 20% (Tomatoes (7%), Carrots, Butternut Squash, Onions, Tomato Puree (3%)), British Mature Cheddar Cheese (<strong>Milk</strong>) 12%, Water 1%, Garlic <1%, Oregano <1%
- Contains: Milk
Keep me frozen in a freezer at -18°C or cooler. Please don't refreeze me after defrosting, I won't like it!
Instructions: Pre-heat oven to 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas Mark 6.
Place the pizza in the paper case on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 20-22 minutes. Leave to cool for 2 minutes before serving. Use a spoon to lift the pizza out of the paper case. Appliances can vary, these are guidelines only. Please don't microwave me.
I'm produced in the UK
- Warning: When eating me, always be careful as hot food can burn. Make sure you test my temperature before feeding me to your kids.
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Schottengasse 10,
- Stiege 2,
- Call us on +44 (0)330 016 5221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||per pizza|
|of which saturates||5.7g||5.1g|
|of which sugars||1.2g||1.1g|
Warning: When eating me, always be careful as hot food can burn. Make sure you test my temperature before feeding me to your kids.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020