Starbucks Toffee Nut Latte Instant Coffee 86G
- Instant coffee beverage. Toffee nut flavour.
- STARBUCKS Toffee Nut Latte limited edition Premium Instant Coffee, a rich & buttery holiday favourite.
- Expertly blended with high quality coffee and dairy milk with the rich and buttery taste of sweet toffee and toasted nuts, topped with a soft layer of foam.
- A medium-roast coffee with a layered and balanced flavour
- Enjoy STARBUCKS at home. The coffee you love without leaving the house.
- Committed to 100% Ethical Coffee Sourcing in partnership with Conservation International
- Enjoy Starbucks Coffee at home
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere
- Widely Recycled
- Starbucks and the Starbucks logo are used under license by Nestlé.
- © 2020 Starbucks Corporation.
- Enjoy the warmth of toasted nuts, blended with smooth espresso and creamy milk
- Pack size: 86G
Sugar, Semi-Skimmed Milk Powder (41%), Coffee (7%) (Instant Coffee, Finely Ground Roasted Coffee 0.2%), Glucose Syrup, Lactose, Flavouring, Salt
- Contains: Milk
Store in a cool, dry place
Product of Turkey
Preparation and Usage
- Dissolve powder completely before placing a lid on any container such as a thermos or travel mug. To avoid the risk of burning, do not shake the container in order to dissolve the powder.
- 1. Pour 1 stick
- 2. 85°C Add 180 ml of hot water
- 3. Stir well
Number of uses
Makes 4 servings
Name and address
- Manufactured by:
- Nestlé Karacabey Factory,
- Sırabademler Mah. Paaçayırı Mevkii,
- 16700 Karacabey,
- PO Box 207,
- Nestlé Singapore (Pte) Ltd.
- 15A Changi Business Park Central 1,
- #05-02/03 Eightrium @Changi Business Park,
- Singapore 486035.
- Nestlé (South Africa) (PTY) Ltd.,
- 8 Anslow Crescent,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 58 57 59 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Nestle Ireland,
- 3030 Lake Drive,
- Dublin 24.
4 x 21.5g ℮
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 100ml **||Per serving**||% RI*|
|Energy||1804 kJ||199 kJ||385 kJ|
|-||428 kcal||47 kcal||91 kcal||4%|
|Total Fat||10.3 g||1.1 g||2.2 g||3%|
|of which: saturates||6.1 g||0.7 g||1.3 g||7%|
|of which: monounsaturates||1.8 g||0.2 g||0.4 g||-|
|of which: polyunsaturates||0.2 g||0.0 g||0.0 g||-|
|of which: trans fats||0.3 g||0.0 g||0.0 g||-|
|Carbohydrate||69.5 g||7.7 g||14.9 g||6%|
|of which: sugars||60.5 g||6 .7 g||13.0 g||14%|
|Dietary Fibre||2.4 g||0.3 g||0.5 g||-|
|Protein||12.7 g||1.4 g||2.7 g||5%|
|Salt||1.22 g||0.13 g||0.26 g||4%|
|Total Sodium||486.4 mg||53.5 mg||104.6 mg|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal) (UK)||-||-||-||-|
|**One sachet (21.5g) + 180ml water, makes 195ml; used as basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 4 servings||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020