Jacobs Savours Sour Cream & Chive Thins 150G
- Energy89 kJ 21 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Per 100g
- Sour Cream And Chive Flavour Crackers
- Jacob's savours, baked wheat crackers flavoured with delicious ingredients for a tasty snack.
- Carton - Recycle
- Terracycle® - Film, Recycled in UK by terracycle.eu
- Don't recycle in kerbside collection
- ® Registered Trade Mark of United Biscuits (UK) Limited.
- Sour Cream and Chive Flavour Crackers for Snacking
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 150G
Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oils (Coconut, Palm, Rapeseed), Raising Agents (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Sugar, Dried Chives (1%), Salt, Dried Onion, Flavour Enhancer (Potassium Chloride), Dried Soured Cream (1%) (Milk), Natural Flavouring, Maltodextrin, Dried Whey (Milk), Modified Starch
- May also contain Sesame Seeds, Soya. For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold.
For best before see top of pack.Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Number of uses
Typical number of crackers per pack: 34
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- Mail: (UK): Freepost Jacob's.
- (Outside UK): Pladis Consumer Services (EU):
- PLDS Europe B.V.,
- Postbus 597,
- 1500EN Zaandam,
- The Netherlands.
- Quality Guarantee
- Please contact us on our Careline if you have any feedback on our products, or write to the Consumer Services Team, enclosing your pack, complete with the Best Before panel and contents. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Tel: Freephone (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm) UK 08081 449454.
- (UK): Freepost Jacob's.
- Email via: www.unitedbiscuits.com
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Cracker (4.4g)|
|of which Saturates||15.5g||0.7g|
|of which Sugars||4.0g||0.2g|
|Typical number of crackers per pack: 34||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021