- Energy1135kJ 271kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 757kJ / 181kcal
- Free range class A bronze, skin-on turkey breast joint, with a gluten free pork, Bramley apple and cranberry stuffing and a gluten free pork, sage and onion stuffing, topped with rosemary, thyme, a bay leaf and sprinkled with mixed pepper.
- Our Tesco Finest turkeys are free range and raised on British farms dedicated to the highest welfare standards where they have plenty of room to roam, eat fresh grass and forage naturally. Exercise, a varied diet and the fact they grow more slowly gives bronze turkeys a fuller flavour and more succulent texture. This boneless turkey breast has been hand prepared by skilled butchers so it is easy to carve. It contains two stuffings perfect for the whole family. A sweet pork, apple and cranberry stuffing is paired with a savoury pork sage and onion stuffing. The traditional bronze turkey breed has dark feathers, which, when plucked may leave small coloured marks on the skin. These will not affect the meat quality and decrease in appearance upon cooking. For more information about our strict welfare and quality standards visit tescoplc.com This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for your delivery or Click+Collect slot, please check out by 11.45pm on 14 December. Beyond this point, Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended.
- Boneless for ease of carving. With a sweet pork, apple and cranberry stuffing and a savoury pork, sage and onion stuffing.
- Pack size: 2KG
INGREDIENTS: Turkey Breast (80%), Gluten Free Pork, Sage and Onion Stuffing (9%) [Pork, Onion, Water, Rice Flour, Maize Flour, Potato Starch, Sage, Butter (Milk), Sugar, Pea Fibre, Salt, Parsley, Emulsifiers (Tetrasodium Diphosphate, Disodium Diphosphate), Maize Starch, White Pepper, Nutmeg, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Dextrose], Gluten Free Pork, Bramley Apple and Cranberry Stuffing (9%) [Pork, Bramley Apple, Water, Onion, Dried Cranberry, Sugar, Apple, Rice Flour, Maize Flour, Potato Starch, Concentrated Apple Juice, Honey, Pea Fibre, Sea Salt, Emulsifiers (Tetrasodium Diphosphate, Disodium Diphosphate), Parsley, Nutmeg, Maize Starch, Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Metabisulphite, Sulphur Dioxide), White Pepper, Sunflower Oil, Dextrose, Clove, Cane Molasses], Rosemary, Thyme, Bay Leaf, Green Pepper, Black Pepper, Red Pepper.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 20 hours in the fridge. Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Once opened, consume within 24 hours.
Instructions: 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4 1 hour 50 mins Oven cook from chilled only. Pre-heat oven. Remove sleeve, leave the turkey in its ovenproof tray and bag. Place in a roasting tin and cook for 1 hour and 50 minutes. Allow to rest for 20 minutes before removing from the bag and tray to carve.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Produced in the U.K., using turkey from the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children..Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Bag. Recycle with bags at large supermarket Pad. Don't Recycle Sleeve. Recycle Foil. Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 150g|
|Energy||757kJ / 181kcal||1135kJ / 271kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions, with stuffings.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children..Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020